Video games are a fun way to pass the time for some, while others take their gaming more serious. In the past, videos were often played only on one platform. For example, games designed for the original Nintendo would not be available on any other platform. But over time things have changed and now there are countless games on the market that are available on different platforms. Today, we are going to focus on the top 5 cross-platform game ever developed.
- Fortnite: While this is a fairly new game, it was placed on the list of top 5 all-time best cross-platform games because of its huge popularity. Fortnite is a multiplayer game that is winner take all. 100 Players compete against one another and the last man or woman standing wins the match.
- Call of Duty: This first-person shooter game is a true classic. Based on WW2, this action game puts players on the front lines. The combined arms warfare game follows British and American paratroopers.
- The Sims: Another classic cross-platform game, the Sims lets you play as a virtual person in a virtual world. In the game, you can get married, have children and even hold a job where you get paid an income. You will be able to take your family’s income and build a larger home. The options are truly endless with this amazing simulation game.
- DC Universe Online: This cross-platform game is very popular with those who love comic books. The game allows you to become your favorite DC comic hero or villain and fight on the side of good or evil.
- World of Warcraft: Probably the most popular cross-platform games of all time, World of Warcraft has a cult-like following. While the game has lost some of its popularity, there are still thousands of people who love to play it. The multiplayer game allows you to build your character’s skill and perform many different actions like mining or crafting.